Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 16th August 2017]

Associate
You do know the rooney you have is the same cack one for last two seasons, not that you'll beat us never do :p
Rooney doesn't have the pace he once had. He needs willing runners around him. Sandro looks a little rough around the edges but he has blistering pace and creates so many openings.

Davies, Schneiderlin and Gueye are competitive with any midfield trio in the Premier League. Schneiderlin picks his passes whilst the other two win the ball back.

Sure it was ONLY Stoke.

But it was ONLY Watford and ONLY Burnley and we didn't have to "tap up" any players to get the win either.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Caporegime
Great day for results lol. Liverpool drawing with Watford and Chelsea losing to Burnley :p

Bookies have made Conte the first manager to be sacked this season lol.

You do know the rooney you have is the same cack one for last two seasons, not that you'll beat us never do :p
It would be so epic if those words about Rooney come to bite you in the backside lol.

You just never know Rooney might now decide **** it I want to start scoring goals. Which he does against the likes of your team and Utd. I think Rooney has a point to prove now that he's moved to Everton.

I hope he does well as much as I hated him playing for Utd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don
You sussed him for being a little bit over happy?
The mods had a discussion and we decided there were too many Everton supporters. We voted who to get rid of and you actually won but I pleaded your case and told everyone that deep down you're a red.

And LittleJohn did write something else that's been deleted ;)

Caporegime
City with the same approach every single attack, tippy tappy, tippy tappy, out wide, crap cross = clearance. Rinse and repeat.

They've missed a couple of unbelievable chances but apart from that they've created next to nothing.

Why is Fernandinho even on the pitch? Brighton couldn't be anymore negative, get more attacking players on the pitch.

Don
I don't think BT planned that too well. Doing a piece talking about Liverpool's poor defending at set-plays and whether VvD will make a difference - they then show a graphic showing Liverpool have the 2nd highest percentage of goals conceded by set-plays. The one team with a higher % of the goals conceded from set-plays? Southampton.

Man of Honour
Burnley will never get an easier 45 mins in the PL than they did 1st half today, Chelsea were absolute **** which just carried on from their pre-season form.
The state of their squad is a bit worrying at the moment when you compare it to the other likely challengers, our bench today just confirms that.
The only plus from today was Morata, his movement and touch were 1st class and miles ahead of Micky Bat**** who again started ahead of him for some reason.

Soldato
Conte's entire selection today was a bit of a power move. You have a huge squad, but no real quality and depth.

You looked great until Cahill decided to be Cahill.

Back
Top Bottom