Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 16th August 2017]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Countinho isn't half the player Suarez is/was. Liverpool have done some fantastic business with him.

Have to say I would be trying to wind Luiz up if I was Burnley. Hes on the edge of a red.

Associate
Everton have looked rock solid. Second half made the changes to sort that bizarre starting line up out and they have totally dominated the game.

Stoke can't get out of their own half. High balls up to Crouch are being gobbled up by Pickford and Keane. Gueye and Davies are snatching everything back and Schneiderlin is finding Rooney all over the park.

Associate
WORLD CLASS save from Pickford.

Shaqiri smashes it towards the top left hand corner but Pickford claws it away.

A comfortable victory in the end though. Rooney was inspired and at the heart of every Everton attack.

A couple more signings, Sigurdsson perhaps, and I'm confident Everton can make a real challenge against the top 4.

Soldato
Poor stuff from Palace overall - Only couple of positives were Loftus-Cheek made some great crosses, and I was impressed with how quick Fosu-Mensah was. But the team never looked like they knew what they were doing :(

Man of Honour
Chelsea just seem to be a mess, again. Obviously everyone is unhappy, the manager and the players. I can see Conte going before long.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Rooney was inspired and at the heart of every Everton attack.

A couple more signings, Sigurdsson perhaps, and I'm confident Everton can make a real challenge against the top 4.

That will soon end. Soon Rooney will be ruining all your attacks and you will be wishing you never signed him. You were also playing stoke and you won 1 - 0 at home. I wouldn't get too carried away!

Back
Top Bottom