Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 19th April 2018]

Caporegime
Lukaku and Sanchez look shadows of their former selves. I think the trouble with Mourinho is he buys expensive players whose natural game has got them to where they are and then he coaches them into playing exactly as he wants like robots so all of their creativity disappears.

Buy old creaking players like matic and Sanchez and they aren't going to play like hungry lions week in week out.

Soldato
Mourinho needs to stop making statements he can't back up.. losing to west brom is inexcusable..

Regarding Sanchez we have gone backwards as a team since his arrival, Martial and Rashford are no longer given a chance and that's just a waste of time and talent.

Caporegime
That's what football do to ya!

Shocking result for Manchester United, but in a microcosm sums up 'The Special One's' tenure.

Congratulations to Manchester City, on what has been a fantastic domestic campaign.

Caporegime
I think Liverpool could get second place, (I also think they have a massive/fantastic opportunity to win another European Cup) but I would be surprised if any of the current top four dropped out.

Back
Top Bottom