Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 18th April 2017]

Soldato
yet in the 83 minutes after the "handball" the travelling team didnt make De Gea save once (and only one block)

If a team feels that hard done by, usually that would **** them off enough to do something about it......, they certainly had enough time to do it

Cahill's near own goal, Lingard, Rashford and Young all had decent chances, Chelsea couldnt have complained if they had lost 5-0 today

Laughs - you have one of the biggest bell's in the league with Costa, Herrera isnt anywhere near that level - look to your own team first before commenting on others (and Fab doesnt even come close either)

lol, this is me being nice Frank. If you want to me to act like Herrera, we can go there.

Why try and be argumentative when all I am doing is complimenting your team and your manager? If you can't hold your hands up and admit Herrara is a ****, you need to take those blinkered glasses off.

And yes, he is near that level, as is Rojo.

Barining in mind we would have bought another striker last summer, its impossible to say

Ibra has missed a lot of decent chances - which of course never gets mentioned - which have also cost points

Cringe.

I also love how you quoted my post and it had NOTHING / ZERO / DIDALY SQUAT to do with what you're talking about. I said Fabregas can be a bell and you quote me and talk about how many shots we had on target. What Frank? What?

Just to remind you, I said multiple times you were the better team. Stop trying to cause an argument for the sake of it - congrats on the deserved win.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol, this is me being nice Frank. If you want to me to act like Herrera, we can go there.

Why try and be argumentative when all I am doing is complimenting your team and your manager? If you can't hold your hands up and admit Herrara is a ****, you need to take those blinkered glasses off.

And yes, he is near that level, as is Rojo..

You werent being complimentary - unless you think calling a player a **** is complimentary in which case you need to go look up what that word means

Cringe.

I also love how you quoted my post and it had NOTHING / ZERO / DIDALY SQUAT to do with what you're talking about. I said Fabregas can be a bell and you quote me and talk about how many shots we had on target. What Frank? What?

Just to remind you, I said multiple times you were the better team. Stop trying to cause an argument for the sake of it - congrats on the deserved win.

You were talking about how Utd wouldnt have coped if Ibra hasnt been transferred last summer

I can really see JM finishing Aug '16 with just Rashford, Martial and Rooney on the books as strikers - thats got EVERYTHING to do with what you were saying."I do wonder where Utd would be this season if he wasnt in the team" - thats a direct quote (and thats what I was referring to in the quote you posted, nothing at all to do with Fabregas at all).

I see you felt like you had to edit your earlier post 3 hours after the one where I quoted you - now why did you do that exactly?

Your snide comment about "with the help from referees" , completely ignoring the fact that Cahill probably should have gotten a straight red for his reclessly high tackle - a direct quote from MOTD and print media - in the 2nd half and Costa probably deserved at least 3 yellow's - yet that probably isnt being helped by the referee at all is it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Herrara is a massive tool and United have had 18 goals from offsides/onsides go their way this season so you know.

United were fortunate last night...blatant handball by Herrera somehow missed and Rashford mishit his shot and got lucky.

Why do people get so offended when they call a player a tool or similar? Who actually cares. Costa,Herrera and Fabregas are all massive ****houses.

Man of Honour
Herrara is a massive tool and United have had 18 goals from offsides/onsides go their way this season so you know.

United were fortunate last night...blatant handball by Herrera somehow missed and Rashford mishit his shot and got lucky.

Why do people get so offended when they call a player a tool or similar? Who actually cares. Costa,Herrera and Fabregas are all massive ****houses.

Right. Fortunate. That's all it was. :D

Underboss
If 'boro win tonight I may never watch football ever again.

Not a fan of the drama and at the moment we are worse than an Eastenders Xmas special.

Don
Whichever way you look at it Utd were much better than Chelsea yesterday. Yes, the first goal shouldn't have stood but it didn't really change the flow of the game. Utd set-up to spoil the game from the outset, it's not as if they changed to that style after they took the lead.

And quickly on the title race - I just had a look at Spurs' remaining fixtures. I knew they still had Arsenal and Utd at home but even their 4 other games are really tricky games too. Two London derbies away from home against an in form Palace and West Ham (who you'd know would love to **** on Spurs' parade), away to a born again Leicester and last day of the season away to Hull who will most likely still be playing for their survival.

Soldato
Hmm not sure what to think of that! Holding has potential but quite a risk sticking in a back 3 with Gabriel too. Ramsey is so pointless, am concerned about the centre. I guess this is probably the best team in the prem to experiment against.

Soldato
Whichever way you look at it Utd were much better than Chelsea yesterday. Yes, the first goal shouldn't have stood but it didn't really change the flow of the game. Utd set-up to spoil the game from the outset, it's not as if they changed to that style after they took the lead.

And quickly on the title race - I just had a look at Spurs' remaining fixtures. I knew they still had Arsenal and Utd at home but even their 4 other games are really tricky games too. Two London derbies away from home against an in form Palace and West Ham (who you'd know would love to **** on Spurs' parade), away to a born again Leicester and last day of the season away to Hull who will most likely still be playing for their survival.

How do you know it didnt and wouldnt have changed the flow of the game? You dont.

Don
How do you know it didnt and wouldnt have changed the flow of the game? You dont.
I'm no psychic if that's what you're asking but it's not as if either side massively changed their gameplan after the goal. Chelsea didn't throw the kitchen sink at Utd chasing the game and Utd were already set up to spoil the game so that didn't change either. Chelsea were just rubbish yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom