Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 20th August 2014]-LvGOUT!

Caporegime
Purdy I don't want to wake up to pm's from Dons and emails from you asking why you've been suspended again!

I don't see who would be upset at me calling people singing about us when they finished below us and are not playing us retarded would be offended unless they do equally stupid stuff?

Good to see manu city arsenal chelsea singing about us though in an unrelated game (although not new for two of them), funny we don't feel the same obligation to do it.

Caporegime
Ivanovic is a beast from corners as well, was it Avram Grant that bought Ivanovic, brilliant buy. 10million, got 6 full seasons out of him, is 30 years old, will probably get another 4-5 seasons. God damned beast.

Soldato
Ivanovic is a beast from corners as well, was it Avram Grant that bought Ivanovic, brilliant buy. 10million, got 6 full seasons out of him, is 30 years old, will probably get another 4-5 seasons. God damned beast.

Versatile as well - you can stick him anywhere in that back line and be confident he'll do a job. Great player.

Man of Honour
I don't see who would be upset at me calling people singing about us when they finished below us and are not playing us retarded would be offended unless they do equally stupid stuff?

Good to see manu city arsenal chelsea singing about us though in an unrelated game (although not new for two of them), funny we don't feel the same obligation to do it.

Yeah, Liverpool fans would never dream of such a thing. :p

Caporegime
Fab already has two assists :( Why didn't we bring him back home? At this rate he'll be the number one assists in Premier League History before Christmas.

Because Ramsey/Ozil are as good as Fabregas is.... well in Wenger's mind/reality in which Diaby and Song were awesome, Gibbs knows how to play football and Sanogo/Giroud are brilliant.

No other player Arsenal could have bought could have improved Arsenal as much as Fabregas would. I've said it before as well, Sanchez was at his best when Fabregas and him played without Messi. Fabregas has already picked out I think 3 brilliant passes over the top with pinpoint accuracy, if Schurrle would have controlled it better and shot with his left it should have been the first goal.

Sanchez upfront with Fabregas behind would have been devastating.

Back
Top Bottom