Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [18th - 22nd January 2019]

Soldato
Wagner probably wanted out.

Huddersfield are awful but that second City goal is a good yard offside. I'm not sure how he doesn't see that tbh.

Don
Did Huddersfield really think getting rid of their manager would change anything? they should have kept Wagner for a promotion push next season.
Wagner told the chairman earlier in the season that he wanted to take a break but that he'd stay until the end of the season. I got the feeling that they decided that if Wagner was leaving anyway, they may as well take a punt now rather than change manager in the summer.

Soldato
Hopefully this performance will give Poch the nudge to play a striker from our academy . I don't think we can sign a striker but Llorente is not the answer in the meantime.

Associate
Pawson is a complete chump. I have no idea what he saw when he booked Sanchez and booking Rose for a dive when he was wiped out.

It was the easy way out to book both players, even though it was a disgusting foul by Mitrovik. 100% knew he was going to book both players the second Sanchez had any reaction at all. The Rose card was worse. It’s stupid that any comments from the managers result in fines and FA charges when refs can’t do their job.

Caporegime
It was the easy way out to book both players, even though it was a disgusting foul by Mitrovik. 100% knew he was going to book both players the second Sanchez had any reaction at all. The Rose card was worse. It’s stupid that any comments from the managers result in fines and FA charges when refs can’t do their job.

Easy way out because he's scared to make a decision. On another day Seri would have seen red as well.

Back
Top Bottom