Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [18th - 22nd January 2019]

Soldato
Completely different Arsenal today.

Effort, organisation, system, fight, defending starts with Lacazette and Aubameyang.

With Lacazette and Aubameyang and a decent defensive platform things can be done.

Even Koscielny is back!

Last edited:
Don
With the madness of how our game went, I forgot to mention how bad a ref John Moss is. Anthony Taylor was rightly hammered for giving a penalty the other season when it was the attacking player that handled the ball, Moss done the absolute opposite today when he gave Palace a free-kick for a Townsend handball in the area.

Caporegime
With the madness of how our game went, I forgot to mention how bad a ref John Moss is. Anthony Taylor was rightly hammered for giving a penalty the other season when it was the attacking player that handled the ball, Moss done the absolute opposite today when he gave Palace a free-kick for a Townsend handball in the area.

The commentators on the channel I was watching were even worse, it showed the replay quite clearly hitting Towsends arm and one of them said “yep, comes off Mane” I know they only have small screen monitors in front of them but come on...

Don
Closed the goal difference gap too. Arsenal probably have the friendliest fixtures between now and the end of the season though having played us and Chelsea home and away already.

Caporegime
Great result for us, so pleased. Chelsea look so toothless though. They better hope Gonzo hits the ground running or they could be struggling for top four. Think spurs could well get dragged into it too after Kane’s injury. Very interesting season this is shaping up to be.

Caporegime
This Chelsea team look a mess atm. One of the best attacking midfielders in the world playing as a target man, arguably the best defensive midfielder in the world playing as an attacking midfielder and his star quarterback has now been found out and is man marked.

Not sure Sarri should be blaming the players given the way they're set up to play.

Back
Top Bottom