Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 24th April 2019]

Soldato
Does Matic know he's playing a game of football and not a spectator?

I think this is why Chelsea were willing to let him go, they could probably see his legs were going and that Kante was making him look better than he is. He had a good first season at United but he's not up to it anymore, he needs replacing in the summer.

Soldato
This is exactly why I said that OGS should be judged at the end of the season and not made permanent after the honeymoon period of getting rid of poisonous JM.

Another short term decision that will go awry, rather than waiting and assessing the current situation to build for some long term stability. This will be our 6th loss out of 8 games in all competitions.

Soldato
Making Sol the permanent manager was pretty ropey the time but now is just another in a long list of truly moronic decisions since Ferguson left.

Be interesting seeing who the next manager will be next season though no doubt it will be backed by a load of God awful signings with no pattern to them and it will all fall down.

ManU are persisting on their old name but really don't have a direction or a plan (probably put Arsenal and Chelsea alongside them) whereas City, Liverpool and Spurs seem to have a plan, a roadmap and stick to it hence why they are doing so well. If it wasn't for the money disparity in the league ManU, Chelsea and possibly Arsenal would be bombing a lot harder than they are but they currently have absurdly more money than most clubs and even spending badly can do enough to keep themselves near the top.

Associate
The top 4 battle this year seems rather limp, it's going to be decided by which ever team can be the least useless. In honesty only 3 teams really deserve the Champions league. Arsenal, Manu and Chelsea should all be in the europa league but one of them will snatch a place.

Soldato
I know us United fans complain when Martial doesn't play but he's useless from a defensive point of view, he's terrible at tackling and doesn't track back properly. Unless he's doing stuff in the attacking part of the field he's a passenger.

Caporegime
Surely United must be getting to the point of simply chucking in the towel. They're a whole new level of useless, if I was a sponsor I'd be looking at other teams by now tbh.

Back
Top Bottom