Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 5th March 2019]

I still think that the title will be largely decided by the two games v Spurs, but IF city do go on to win the title theyve deserved it really. In the final straight theyve held their nerve whereas we've lost confidence and cohesiveness. 5 draws in our last 7 is not the form of champions.

Expected so much more but to keep the same defensive minded midfield when it was obvious we were struggling to create anything was dumb by Klopp. We can't afford to drop any points but the pressure's obviously got to the team now.

Over to City.

Liverpool costing me money again.
Well that makes me feel slightly better about the result.

Title race isn't over by any stretch it's a single point, City have hardly been convincing the last couple of games. De Bruyne injured again, Fernandinho injured, still in lots of competitions.

Expected so much more but to keep the same defensive minded midfield when it was obvious we were struggling to create anything was dumb by Klopp. We can't afford to drop any points but the pressure's obviously got to the team now.

Over to City.

Well that makes me feel slightly better about the result.
It’s alright, Utd won me a load yesterday so silver linings and all that.

Subs killed any chance we had, hard for Klopp to know that tgough
Is it? He Subs Milner on for Wijnaldum which play mostly the same

Takes off mane, for Bobby again imo wrong, he should have sacrificed a midfielder

I genuinely belive that's it now were out of it, we needed to win the remaining games.

We still have Chelsea and spurs to come. Every supporter said in both windows klopp needed to address the lack of creativity.

I think he partly did with shaqiri and keita yet he insist on the same three players who are all like and do the same job

I know keita hasn't hit the ground running for us but he may of done something, our center backs today did more forwards runs than entire midfield today.

It's okay saying our front three aren't firing but when they don't some one from midfield needs to step up, city have this and we don't.

Is it? He Subs Milner on for Wijnaldum which play mostly the same

Takes off mane, for Bobby again imo wrong, he should have sacrificed a midfielder

I genuinely belive that's it now were out of it, we needed to win the remaining games.

We still have Chelsea and spurs to come. Every supporter said in both windows klopp needed to address the lack of creativity.

I think he partly did with shaqiri and keita yet he insist on the same three players who are all like and do the same job

I know keita hasn't hit the ground running for us but he may of done something, our center backs today did more forwards runs than entire midfield today.

It's okay saying our front three aren't firing but when they don't some one from midfield needs to step up, city have this and we don't.

Yes they both played considerably worse than their counter parts against tired players, it was tragic

Title race isn't over by any stretch it's a single point, City have hardly been convincing the last couple of games. De Bruyne injured again, Fernandinho injured, still in lots of competitions.

De Bruyne wasn't in his best form, so no much of a loss there. Fernandinho doing stupid things in defense, also not much of a loss there.

Has anyone watched the Everton game? Did they have chances to win it against Liverpool?

This was the sort of game that we were winning earlier in the season - not being overly creative but dominated the midfield and eventually wore the oppositition down. For all the talk about the subs, it was taking off Wijnaldum that was the biggest mistake for me. As soon as he went off the pitch we lacked any sort of control to our game, couldn't build any attacks and it just became a basket ball game, hoping we'd get something on the break.
Baz will be doing the same from his computer chair, especially with it being Everton.
I don't have a computer chair and I'm not a lunatic thanks.

Back
Top Bottom