Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 6th February 2019]

Caporegime
I reckon Klopp should go if Liverpool falter again. He's been backed with exactly what he wants in playing staff, he's lost a league cup final, europa league final and the champions league final. If he misses out on the title from the position they had, it's inexcusable. Everyone gives Poch **** for failing at the last hurdle but given the resources Klopp has been given he should be under the spotlight.

Moaning about the wind, playing surfaces, snow (when the groundsman only cleared the half Liverpool were attacking) and moaning about the Referee trying to equalise his decisions after giving an offside goal in Liverpool's favour... Must be great if you're a Liverpool player, don't worry lads Klopp will blame the rain if we lose. Exact same thing Mourinho did at Man Utd.

Caporegime
Everyone gives Poch **** for failing at the last hurdle but given the resources Klopp has been given he should be under the spotlight.

It's all Man City's fault because they've spent more over the years and have squad depth, that's the mentality United, Chelsea and Leicester had going into the final games of their winning seasons right? :D

Caporegime
Weird deflection and attempt to criticise the guy at the top of the league. Also certain people making critical observations then later try to pass them as flippant comments is funny

Managers are hypocrites and blame a lot of things, even Klopp has said this :D

The lemon party if we do manage to win something will be a sight to behold

Caporegime
Everything is “weird” to you when it involves someone being slightly negative towards your beloved club.

Btw it’s not just managers who are hypocrites, fans are even worse.

We can also still be critical and congratulate them if they do manage it, obviously some people in here will never do that but it’s only fair when clubs like Spurs get so much ****.

Liverpool have a huge following and many neutrals who would like to see them win it, so it’s nothing to do with everyone being against them.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Everything is “weird” to you when it involves someone being slightly negative towards your beloved club.

Btw it’s not just managers who are hypocrites, fans are even worse.

Plenty of valid and negative comments towards the club/team I agree with and/or have made? Don’t be confused

You’re right, think it might be human nature, especially during moments of escalated joy or disappointment so strange to latch on to them.

Caporegime
Plenty of valid and negative comments towards the club/team I agree with and/or have made? Don’t be confused

I’m not confused, the comments being made are valid it’s just you don’t agree with them.

Let’s not pretend you only come out or agree with valid comments in here either, some of your outbursts are completely irrational.

Don
I reckon Klopp should go if Liverpool falter again. He's been backed with exactly what he wants in playing staff, he's lost a league cup final, europa league final and the champions league final. If he misses out on the title from the position they had, it's inexcusable. Everyone gives Poch **** for failing at the last hurdle but given the resources Klopp has been given he should be under the spotlight.

Moaning about the wind, playing surfaces, snow (when the groundsman only cleared the half Liverpool were attacking) and moaning about the Referee trying to equalise his decisions after giving an offside goal in Liverpool's favour... Must be great if you're a Liverpool player, don't worry lads Klopp will blame the rain if we lose. Exact same thing Mourinho did at Man Utd.
This reads like it was written by one of those banter accounts on twitter. It never ceases to amaze me the number of people that believe this sort of nonsense. In a 15 minute press-conference when a manager's being asked question after question, if he answers a question about the conditions then he's moaning or blaming that for the result or performance?

As a general rule I always think supporters of the club in question are best placed to judge the progress being made and my god that's never been any truer than now. What you're suggesting is plain lunacy and as Purdy says it seems a desperate attempt to deflect criticisms that have been aimed at Spurs and Poch.
I’m not confused, the comments being made are valid it’s just you don’t agree with them.

Let’s not pretend you only come out or agree with valid comments in here either, some of your outbursts are completely irrational.
You clearly are confused. You've tried to claim that Purdy clames any criticism of Liverpool is weird when he's often very critical of the club himself. It's a lazy comment you've been known to make alongside numerous other snidey/sarcastic comments, all while not being willing to state who you support yourself.

Caporegime

Of course, during a game I post an immense amount of garbage.

The nonsense above by I can only assume a spurs fan is simply nonsense and deflection as he dislikes the criticism Poch has faced. Klopp should go because he doesn’t win the CL or PL with smaller/cheaper squads is garbage.

Caporegime
You clearly are confused. You've tried to claim that Purdy clames any criticism of Liverpool is weird when he's often very critical of the club himself. It's a lazy comment you've been known to make alongside numerous other snidey/sarcastic comments, all while not being willing to state who you support yourself.

I haven’t said any criticism and being critical when you want to be in certain moments doesn’t make it anymore valid.

I’ve already told you who I support, it’s not my fault you can’t remember and has nothing to do with the discussion :)

Back
Top Bottom