Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2014]

Soldato
[TW]Sponge;26050654 said:
Why are Liverpool fans such ******s?

You have one slightly good season in around 3-4 years and you think you have the right to criticize just about every other team/player in the PL.

If it wasn't for the fact you have 2 goal scoring machines upfront you would be stuffed.

Spurs a meaningless team? LOL Bore off. Did you enjoy finishing below Spurs for the past few years?

We taking over from you lot;) Two good seasons and you thought you were the top club in London:o CM has to take a lot of the credit for the stick spurs get and will continue to get. Its gone get interesting in the next weekend thread:p

Soldato
bringing sig on is like going down to 10. bentaleb going to struggle even more now.

reporter to eriksen ''was it what sherwood said from the bench that changed things?''

ummm nope

It seems as if it was Sherwood realising he got it wrong first half and switching things round - one of those things being an ineffectual Doumbele, and bringing on Sigurdsson, who completely changed the game.

Football fans are morons sometimes... :rolleyes:

Don
A lot of the credit? cm's the only reason why I give Spurs ****. I'm not bothered about Spurs either other than that but my meaningless comment was semi serious. cm wondered why nobody had anything to say about Spurs winning and it's because nobody other than Spurs fans cared. They're not really competing for anything right now.

Don
What shall we see? Win, lose or draw, you're still only playing for a Europa League spot. Thats not a dig btw, I just don't understand your post.

Caporegime
[TW]Sponge;26050654 said:
Why are Liverpool fans such ******s?

You have one slightly good season in around 3-4 years and you think you have the right to criticize just about every other team/player in the PL.

If it wasn't for the fact you have 2 goal scoring machines upfront you would be stuffed.

Spurs a meaningless team? LOL Bore off. Did you enjoy finishing below Spurs for the past few years?

Because you have several, but mainly one fans who are gigantic willys and should probably be put down.

Like it has been highlighted, a lot of us are *****(WHY DONT THESE STAR OUT AUTO?) to spurs because of the action of dumb fans.

Really? Our centreback has more goals than your striker who cost more than anyone in our team. We'd be alright lad.

Did you enjoy the three trophies you've won in the past 30 years?

Last edited:
Soldato
How does that change your meaningless end to the season?:confused:

if this season is meaningless for us when we're still probably favourites for 5th. what does that make your recent seasons?

spurs have gone through a huge transition this season. i'm surprised we have the points that we do in all honesty.

Caporegime
if this season is meaningless for us when we're still probably favourites for 5th. what does that make your recent seasons?

Crap and pointless bar last season as we could actually see progress under Rodgers.

Saying that we still won more trophies while finishing below you.

Don

spurs have gone through a huge transition this season. i'm surprised we have the points that we do in all honesty.

It was equally terrible and meaningless. I didn't and won't object to anybody saying so. It doesn't change the fact that nobody cared about your win today (which you asked about) because your seasons pretty much over.

Caporegime
Just noticed this quote from Martinez

"The Europa League is not our aim, our aim is to get as many points as we can. Champions League football will be around 71 points - that is our target."

71 points? So he's suggesting arsenal will only get 9 points from the last 8 games. Now I know and expected arsenal to fall apart as usual after Xmas but I'm pretty sure 71 points won't be anything other that Europa football.

Back
Top Bottom