Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd February - 1st March 2018]

Soldato
i dunno what'd be worse if i was an arsenal fan freezing my nuts off watching this or making the decision to leave early and have to face the horrible streets of N7

fez

fez

Caporegime
Arsenal are just utter ****. The cannot defend for their lives. Neville must have been told to be nice about Arsenal because they have been so easy to cut to pieces.

Caporegime
Oh just pack your ******* bags Arsenal, absolute embarrassment yet again.

So much for the crap they have spouted off recently, oh we owe it to the fans to put things right :rolleyes:

This is beyond pathetic, Wenger has lost his players. None of them look remotely interested in playing.

fez

fez

Caporegime
How can Arsenal be so awful defensively with 8-9 men behind the ball. City are just walking through them at will. Their runs aren't exactly hard to follow either. Arsenal players just aren't bothering to chase or track the attackers.

Caporegime
The thing I fear is Wenger being offered any kind of role at the club. If he ends up director of football or anything else he'll keep power and influence and make it very difficult. he can't judge players any more, not quality or potential, he can't train players to be better at all, his coaching staff sucks.

Everything about this performance is pathetic again. Mustafi, no idea what he even does on the pitch any more, defensively he's just no where at any point. The second goal sure good movement and touch and what not but Bellerin is watching Aguero, should easily be able to see Silva, he should have got into the space and positioned to intercept any pass to SIlva, instead he ran in too far and couldn't stop for the pass. He didn't even read the danger when it was obvious. Also Mustafi, again while Sane did well, Mustafi was painfully painfully easily beaten there. Why not barge him, why let him get in, I mean he should have gotten closer and given him no where to go but backwards but once he was going to be beaten it's at most a yellow card to shove him and instead tries to match him for pace which was never going to happen.

All half actually the space given to City players to make these moves, everyone stops and isn't getting touch tight, they are giving 2 yards of breathing room so City players can make angles on their passes and wait a second or two deciding what to do. Pathetic all around, pathetic performances from the players, pathetic management, pathetic coaching.

Soldato
I hate this Arsenal team, it’s every week now.

I wish I could intervene, 80% of these players would be gone or on a massive pay cut.

Back
Top Bottom