Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th April - 1st May 2019]

Caporegime
What a ******* absolute joke of a team we are, disregarding the ref and his atrocious decisions for one. As a team we are just so utterly inept all over the field.

I mean it’s Leicester FFS!!! This is our 3rd loss on a trot and had we won the previous 2 then we would definitely have top 4 at the very least.

It’s utterly pathetic just how crap we have become lately. Not looking forward to Valencia smashing our backsides in lol.

It’s like we don’t want top 4 lol.

Soldato
What a ******* absolute joke of a team we are, disregarding the ref and his atrocious decisions for one. As a team we are just so utterly inept all over the field.

I mean it’s Leicester FFS!!! This is our 3rd loss on a trot and had we won the previous 2 then we would definitely have top 4 at the very least.

It’s utterly pathetic just how crap we have become lately. Not looking forward to Valencia smashing our backsides in lol.

It’s like we don’t want top 4 lol.
Lol don't think we want it either

Caporegime
Rob wot is it with your away form in your opinion
Not enough players up for the fight. Poor defending looks worse away as teams are more likely to attack you. Also, our midfield is weak offensively. When Ramsays out, the lack of creativity is frightening. Once he drops Ozil out as well, there's no link between a decent attack and a dull midfield.

Mkhi is a total waste of space and Iwobi is still a headless chicken most of the time.

Mkhi, Xhaka, Mustafi and Iwobi all need to bog off.

Caporegime
Not enough players up for the fight. Poor defending looks worse away as teams are more likely to attack you. Also, our midfield is weak offensively. When Ramsays out, the lack of creativity is frightening. Once he drops Ozil out as well, there's no link between a decent attack and a dull midfield.

Mkhi is a total waste of space and Iwobi is still a headless chicken most of the time.

Mkhi, Xhaka, Mustafi and Iwobi all need to bog off.

You need more British players who are willing to fight for what the club represents

Caporegime
Lol don't think we want it either
At this point I don’t think anyone wants it lol. It’s like a race to see who is the team that ends up in the top 4 but really doesn’t want it.
I mean so far we have been rather fortunate with other results going our way but we aren’t doing ourselves any favours when losing to teams like Palace, wolves and now Leicester.

I know we are slightly better off from last season under Wenger but it just seems like we want to revert back to those days :/. And honestly I haven’t seen that much of an improvement really. Our away form is absolutely pathetic for a team of our stature. I mean geezus we are one of the worst away teams this season.

Back
Top Bottom