Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27 - 28th October 2012]

Looked it at first. But the replays showed him falling before he was even touched and it was when his legs where in the air the Ivanovic unfortunately made some sort of contact.

I'm not so sure about that, I'll have to see it again later.

It's unfortunate we're going to have a thousand pages of discussion about this though, as always. Not that I'll complain if things stay the same.

Fans call for refs to get tough on cheats, tough on the 50/50 last man decisions, as soon as it's Man Utd all you hear is

'Utd always get the decisions' or some bull

'Never a sending off' When he was clearly the last man

'Never a sending off' Despite it being a yellow for simulation.

Glad to see the ABU Fraternity are out in force today.

Chelsea will need to put this behind them and focus on their other games. This won't matter in the long run if we can play strong and keep winning our other games.

As a united fan, the first sending off was a sending off, simple as that. Second i dont believe was a sending off, I think Evans did touch him, but torres could have stayed on his feet and made a meal of it. I think evans should have had a yellow and it should have been a free kick to chelsea. It was never a straight red for evans, because there was other united players who would have got to torres.
Yes and the third goal was offside, but I will take it.
In truth the ref has spoiled the game a bit.

To the above posters who mentioned man utd "buy" refs, dont talk such rubbish

Why was there no yellow card for Evans then, he made a perfectly good challenge right then for the ball with no Chelsea player around him. Thats the mood of the forums this afternoon right ????

3rd goal was offside, Young went down very easy as usual but it was a foul, and Torres looked like he was touched ever so slightly and made a big meal of it, he would have been better going on to try and score, but obviously felt he should take a dive instead.

Chelsea will need to put this behind them and focus on their other games. This won't matter in the long run if we can play strong and keep winning our other games.

Bit over the top but manu do seem to get all the decisions. anyway RVP will never win anything so i am a happy bunny

Back
Top Bottom