Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th September - 3rd October 2018]

Soldato
I don't think it matters unless we get someone in with the mind that the coach staff and director structure is changed as well.

This is going to take some time to turn around because you can't just get rid of everyone in the background in one swipe.

Agreed but can't see it happening, not with the current people running the club. Needs fan revolt.

Anyway. Offtopic.com

Soldato
Will end up with Zidane, he will then realise Utd doesn't have easy mode enabled like at Real Madrid/ready made superstar team and also become a huge failure.

If we get Zidane it would have to be under the premise that a restructure is built around his relative lack of experience. Let him coach the players and the games and back him gradually in the market. Don't put any expectations on the following two years and try to build up from there.

This is a shambles as it stands.

Caporegime
United's worst start to a season since the Premier League started... I've said it before you should have stuck with Van Gaal, at least he was trying to bring young players through.

Man of Honour
You just know that Mourinho will rip into Utd in the press when he leaves, strikes me as the sort of guy who will seriously bad mouth the club when he goes.

Back
Top Bottom