Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th September - 3rd October 2018]

Don
This really does look like the 3rd season at Chelsea all over again. Mourinho's desperately trying everything - different formations, dropping players, bringing them back, publicly backing them and of course his favourite, throwing them under the bus.

Man of Honour
As long as Woodward will let the manager get on with it, it's a great job. Mourinho is just bad at it and Woodward hasn't helped.

Man of Honour
Its funny , as a Liverpool supporter, for many many years I've taken it in the neck from friends who support Utd. Year after year, as we languished 10+ points behind, as we struggled in match after match, with small name signings and a general sense of being lost with no coherent plan on or off the field.

The tables have turned now and I thought I would be gladly returning that venom and getting revenge on them, but I just havent been able to do it, I just feel sorry for them and havent got the urge to stick the boot in.

Man of Honour
Hmmm commentators siding with Deeney on that challenge but i've seen players booked for that multiple times.

Completely against the run of play but I'll take it, need a second to survive this Watford pressure.

Back
Top Bottom