Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [31st March - 5th April 2017]

Soldato
Thing is, every single person on the planet knows that defence has been lIverpools problem for years, but year after year nothing is done about it.

I just dont what the hell klopp is playing at sometimes.

We need a goal and Sturridge is still sat on the bench...our most naturally gifted striker playing bloody snake on his phone.

Caporegime
So we've tried to replicate Everton and sit back for 45 minutes, great management.

I'd love to know how often in the last 5 or so years you tank a match right after winning against the top 4 or Everton, tbh that's why I expected you to lose right after the derby. A point is more than I thought you would get, I don't know why year after year, manager after manager you only get up for the big matches.

Soldato
Haha ref gagging to blow the whistle

Insane sub and tactic change early, still well on top
Coutinho injured so that makes sense but surely you bring on Sturridge or Taa? Why invitw that pressure on?
Just doesnt make sense to me. Divocks legs had gone on 70 yet no change.

Man of Honour
We desperately need a Left Back, Centre Back or 2 even and a goalkeeper in the summer. No doubt though, instead of getting those, we will buy another bunch of attacking midfielders because we havent got enough of those.

Soldato
Havent been this annoyed after football in a long time. Klavan has cost us points into the double figures this season...meanwhile Sahko is single handedly keeping a team in the league.

Soldato
We desperately need a Left Back, Centre Back or 2 even and a goalkeeper in the summer. No doubt though, instead of getting those, we will buy another bunch of attacking midfielders because we havent got enough of those.

Lb, cb and keep Sakho, two CM,Striker and a wide player.

Minimum.

Back
Top Bottom