Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2019]

Soldato
We should walk off the pitch and abandon match .keep energy for Wednesday!

The ref is really poor but we should have scored 3 before it went **** up

He's been poor because Bournemouth should have had a penalty, possibly two and Diet shouldn't be on the pitch either. Both reds fully deserved.

Soldato
He's been poor because Bournemouth should have had a penalty, possibly two and Diet shouldn't be on the pitch either. Both reds fully deserved.
He has been massively inconsistent. Super lenient to Dier and the suddenly flashing reds when they could have been yellows .

Soldato
Yeah but a lot of his weight was on the ground, it's different to when players launch themselves through the air like a two footed missile.

I get what you're saying but he's lunged in knee high. It's not even debatable tbh. Even the spurs forums are saying it's a red.

Soldato
He has been massively inconsistent. Super lenient to Dier and the suddenly flashing reds when they could have been yellows .

You can't yellow card Son. It's violent conduct ..it's a red card. Same with the second, it simply isn't a yellow card. It's a high, dangerous lunge.

Soldato
You can't yellow card Son. It's violent conduct ..it's a red card. Same with the second, it simply isn't a yellow card. It's a high, dangerous lunge.
Son got punched in the back before losing it. Ref missed that completely.

Fubdamentally still a push not a punch.

Soldato
Son got punched in the back before losing it. Ref missed that completely.

Fubdamentally still a push not a punch.

Push or not...it's still a red card. It's not like a light shove is it. He's lost it and deserved the red.

If the ref missed the punch on Son then he can't give it.

Don
Unless Arsenal win both their remaining games by cricket scores then a point today would be very handy for Spurs, meaning a draw would be enough on the final day.

Soldato
There aren't any victim shouts. We should have been 3-0 up in 25 mins. Dier played like a bell. Son shouldn't have got angry. All of this was within our control.

What wasn't in our control was crazy ref. It's exasperating to watch and an added kick.

Soldato
There aren't any victim shouts. We should have been 3-0 up in 25 mins. Dier played like a bell. Son shouldn't have got angry. All of this was within our control.

What wasn't in our control was crazy ref. It's exasperating to watch and an added kick.

I'm talking about your "wrong team" response to "always somebody else's fault"

I get what you're saying re the ref but I reckon Spurs have had more decisions go for them than against

Back
Top Bottom