Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2019]

Don
There's some crazy stats around Spurs and 3rd-6th. Spurs have now lost 13 games this season and in their last 13 games combined, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd have won 1 game.

Associate
This is beyond comedic. As an Arsenal fan I take some pleasure in this result. But, I have no confidence that we'll take advantage. Spurs will probably edge Everton at home any way.

Soldato
Spurs have a 22 man first team squad atm, with the longest season we have ever played (I think). We are outperforming where we should be and have run out of energy. Its manifesting itself in injuries, mental tiredness and players having to play out of position. We will hopefully get top 4 and regroup for next season.

Ajax is a bonus

Caporegime
There's some crazy stats around Spurs and 3rd-6th. Spurs have now lost 13 games this season and in their last 13 games combined, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd have won 1 game.
Lol that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. As it’s been said before Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs are in some sort of race of being the last 2 worst teams to get top 4.

Forget the title race, the lulz is in the last 2 spots for CL footy next season:p.

Soldato
Lol that doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. As it’s been said before Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs are in some sort of race of being the last 2 worst teams to get top 4.

Forget the title race, the lulz is in the last 2 spots for CL footy next season:p.
Chatting to a mate in Australia earlier and he was saying the same as you almost word for word. :) It's quite surprising the drop off in form of the 4 teams behind Man City and Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom