Fixtures on Sky:
wda55RW.png
TV:

wda55RW.png
Radio:
Tables:
wda55RW.png

Don
Quite remarkable how Spurs have just fell off a cliff of late. On paper their squad is stronger now than 12 months ago - it just goes to show you just how important squad harmony is and how Levy's insistance of getting top dollar for players wanting to leave may ended up costing Spurs massively.

Associate
Too many holes add to the disharmony. They can't rely on Lloris, have one decent fullback (Davies) and the rest are tripe. The central midfield bar Ndombele doesn't exist; Sissoko and Winks shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI of a top 8 team, but one is a regular and the other a frequent.

Spurs are paying a heavy price not just for their inactivity last season, but moreso keeping potentially disruptive players at the club too. An arrogant mouthpiece like Rose should have been cut 18-24 months ago.

Soldato
I can't imagine Lloris getting another game for Spurs. He's been awful for a year or so no, and that injury doesn't look like something he'll return from before January. Spurs need to sign a new keeper and move on from him

Soldato
Too many holes add to the disharmony. They can't rely on Lloris, have one decent fullback (Davies) and the rest are tripe. The central midfield bar Ndombele doesn't exist; Sissoko and Winks shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI of a top 8 team, but one is a regular and the other a frequent.

Spurs are paying a heavy price not just for their inactivity last season, but moreso keeping potentially disruptive players at the club too. An arrogant mouthpiece like Rose should have been cut 18-24 months ago.

Winks is a funny one - in this country he looks really good, as he passes and moves very tidily, but his kind of player is ten a penny in Spain. He's not half as good as, say, Illaramendi.

Associate
He's a poor man's Ander Herrera for me.

A tidy little shuffler that doesn't really make any tangible impact at either end of the pitch. There are a few players he could be broadly likened to in terms of what he brings - McGinn and Guendouzi being two - and in most cases it wouldn't be Winks I'd choose in my team. He's the squad 18 man a manager should turn to in emergency, but a pivot in the midfield? No.

*3-0. And it is the least Brighton deserve.

Back
Top Bottom