Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 7th October 2019]

Associate
Very bold to assume that Norwich can go 45 minutes, with our 3rd choice keeper and a DM playing as CB, and not concede any goals!

4-4 maybe? :D

4 mins into the 2nd half and we've already conceded a third. I'm not one to instantly jump on the managers back when things go badly, especially as Farke has done an incredible job with such little money to spend, but we just can't keep conceding goals this easily. Especially as apart from Pukki and Cantwell, nobody else can score goals it seems. In terms of injuries I honestly don't know if we're just insanely unlucky or if Farke is pushing the players too hard, to beyond breaking point.

I was hoping that the Man City game was going to be the one that kicked our season into gear and we'd end up solid mid-table but that absolutely isn't the case. To stay up you have to win games at home against fellow promoted sides like Villa and we're getting pumped.

Man of Honour
I love Firmino but hes often sub par.

He ranges from ineffective to absolutely unstoppable. The only thing I wish is that he was a little bit more selfish, I feel that sometimes he gets good scoring opportunities but is so focused on setting up Mane or Salah that he doesnt take the shot on. I would always have him in my team though, a few moments of magic from him can make the difference in a game.

Back
Top Bottom