Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 12th February 2014]

Soldato
Fulham playing young Tankovic as the lone striker today.

FFC XI: Stekelenburg, Riise, Burn, Heitinga, Riether, Kvist, Sidwell, Tunnicliffe, Richardson, Holtby, Tankovic.
Subs: Stockdale, Hangeland, Kacaniklic, Cole, Duff, Bent, Parker

Interesting dropping Hangeland for Heitinga. Richardson on the wing to cover JAR I'm assuming...

Man of Honour
MUFC starting XI: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Mata, Carrick, Fletcher, Young; Rooney, van Persie

Substitutes: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Giggs, Valencia, Kagawa, Januzaj, Hernandez

Soldato
Never heard of him, but that's immediately the best name in football. Is he a beast?

Haha, he's played quite a few of our games recently, but in midfield. He is naturally a striker. Aptly named the 'Tank' but he's not a huge guy. Him and Dembele were scoring for absolute fun in the younger squads.

Caporegime
Thats a penalty ???

Also Barkley really doesn't know how to pass

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 5s

Mark Battenberg didn't think so.

BgCrZyKCAAA96jp.jpg

Fumenami incoming.

Soldato
That penalty claim there is why my love of football has seriosuly dwindled to the point of I hardly care. I know a lot of my friends have turned from football to rugby as they're sick of all this no contact, simulation BS.

The Everton player should be booked imho, he had no intention of doing anything but going down. Nick the ball first and then take a touch and fall over. Sad thing is it's now accepted as normal and it's cheating in my eyes.

Not just aimed at him, it's aimed at the whole culture of football now. A player should be able to touch another player without him falling over?!

Back
Top Bottom