Greta Thunberg

Man of Honour
Lots of people see her as a fraud or a grifter and others see her as the second coming of Jesus, if you believe that stuff.

What about none of them like me?
How about she was an autistic child who had an idea and millions and millions of people got behind her?
Not me, I don't add anything to trying to reduce climate change, I don't even know which bins to use however you've got to be a sandwich short of a picnic to not see the Earth is going through a man made dramatic change.

Soldato
In the horrible mind of the poster, anything but being a straight, white male is indicative of mental health issues.

Is it indicative of the state of your mind that you apparently think that straight, white males and autism are mutually exclusive categories?

Last edited:
Wow how the hell can little mis perfect get to 185 pages, it boggles the mind.

This is page 38. Change your settings, you n00b :p

Lots of people see her as a fraud or a grifter and others see her as the second coming of Jesus, if you believe that stuff.

Fraud or grifter possibly, and second coming of Jesus, again possibly, but she is definitely a witch.

Permabanned
I mean I could ask the very same about you but if you do a bit of reading on autism you'd see why I'd be mistaken to do so.

I have done some reading, some time ago, and just now. I have yet to see anything at all that cites any physically identifiable issues, so I am left with the conclusion it's a mental issue. Feel free though to show me what physical attributes this condition manifests itself by. It seems every school these days has a rash of kids claiming autism, it must be very well understood and easy to show the physical cause, surely?

Soldato
Do you have some sort of medical condition that prevents you from reading the bottom of any screen you are viewing?

"I suppose to play devils advocate the tweet didn't say that humanity itself would be wiped out in five years. We might all just have been doomed by our use of fossil fuels since 2018 and haven't realised this yet"

I am short sighted, but that didn't prevent me. I jsut didn't scroll down enough on my phone to see your comment, so my bad.

Soldato
I have done some reading, some time ago, and just now. I have yet to see anything at all that cites any physically identifiable issues, so I am left with the conclusion it's a mental issue. Feel free though to show me what physical attributes this condition manifests itself by. It seems every school these days has a rash of kids claiming autism, it must be very well understood and easy to show the physical cause, surely?

Your confusion is because you are using layman terms for medical conditions, in the same way that legal definitions of words can differ from the common usage ones.

Autism is classed as a developmental disorder (which has both neurological and physical disorders in its classification) and being a spectrum has many subsets and not just one presentable condition.

This is different to what's classed as a Mental health illness, which obviously can occur in people with or without autism. This can include things like depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD etc

Back
Top Bottom