Greta Thunberg

Soldato
Has she not met with Putin to lecture him about his horrible polluting missiles that will cause a million tonnes of carbon in rebuilding costs to Ukraine. And why are all his tanks using diesel when there are much cleaner power sources available?

Soldato
To be fair, she likely couldn’t be a bigger disaster than some/most actual current world leaders.
Not to mention that she is correct on the climate crisis and what's necessary to tackle it, unlike many of those world leaders :cry: .

Last edited:
Soldato
Personally i think Greta is a little unrealistic and has double standards. we dont all have rich parents to let us yacht all over the place, or have friends the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger to lend us is expensive electric cars.

so to a point it does feel a little bit like when i see the likes of mega millionaire Rishi Sunak telling us how we have to reign our spending in and keep our nerve in the cost of living crisis............ but that said, on balance i think most of what she preaches is probably correct........... and she has the ear of an entire generation as well as being given a platform to deliver a pretty important message.

we need more people like her imo, tho it would resonate better if it were not people of immense privilege doing the preaching perhaps.

Man of Honour
gretaface.jpg

Man of Honour
Not to mention that she is correct on the climate crisis and what's necessary to tackle it, unlike many of those world leaders :cry: .

Well no, all she is or has become is a spokesperson to tell people to go and listen to the experts.
Fair enough she's now doing this subject at Uni but she still tells people to get their facts from elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom