Grom/MSX 125

Soldato
No because I'm not the size of a child :p

There's an idiot with one of these on my street though - he's fitted the worlds loudest exhaust. Must be 100dB+ and he loves incessantly blipping the throttle...One day he'll grow up and realise what a **** he is.

Soldato
Jealous? Haha, my garage isn't empty ;)

I wouldn't be so pessimistic if it didn't sound like someone was farting into a megaphone every time he came down my street :p

Associate
I always kinda wanted one since sitting on one during my CBT course, not that I can even afford the bike I have now I don't need it for commuting. I don't think I'd buy one brand new though unless I got a crazy discount although the new one looks nice.
I've seen a few older ones with barely any miles on them go for around £2000, bargain.

Soldato
Got my 14 plate grom coming tomorrow :)

Where did you preorder the new model? I didn't think they even had a release date for it yet

How much is list price if you don't mind me asking?

Many go for the tyga full exhaust system, around £280

Associate
OP
I ordered it at Isle of Man Honda, I dont have an exact date of arrival but its going to be before 28th of may :p and the dealer said he will try to get me it asap.

So now im just stuck looking for mods, I hope the 2014 exhaust systems fit the 2016 !

Its going to be within £3000

Last edited:
Soldato
I ordered it at Isle of Man Honda, I dont have an exact date of arrival but its going to be before 28th of may :p and the dealer said he will try to get me it asap.

So now im just stuck looking for mods, I hope the 2014 exhaust systems fit the 2016 !

Its going to be within £3000

Nice one mate, . :)

I'm sure there will be a plethora of exhausts out for it

Soldato
does it say datatag on it? usually they are a small hologram sticker,stuck on the tank

looks a nice bike

thanks

nope, just rectangle sticker, nothing on it. although it does have other datatag stickers on the bike (mud guard)

im sure ive seen something like it before, just cant remember where.

il pull it off, L plates are off and also the front side facing orange reflectors are off too.

Back
Top Bottom