GTA 6 leaks

Associate
My worry for 6 is that they just focus on the online element as that has made them an awful lot of money. I just don't have an interest, nor the time, to invest in online games these days
Xbox 360 was the last time I put time into online games. Xbone killed my interest. Although I did put significant hours into Bloodborne. Apart from that,I just can't be arsed anymore. Old age eh?

Associate
How long do Rockstar normally drag it out getting the latest GTA on PC? I think 5 was so long I didn’t even bother with it until if was free on Epic.

Caporegime
CwWTumx.png

Here we go.

Caporegime
You know it’ll be crammed with even more shark cards and DLC. TT won’t be able to resist, as if the billions they’ve already made won’t be enough.

Soldato
Thought it was pretty funny that they announced an announcement, and the internet lost their minds.
Rockstar: Hey guys, next month we're going to show you an advert for our next game. No more details today.
Internet: :eek:

Soldato
Thought it was pretty funny that they announced an announcement, and the internet lost their minds.
Rockstar: Hey guys, next month we're going to show you an advert for our next game. No more details today.
Internet: :eek:

Rockstar is the master of dragging it out. You'll see after they announce the game and first trailer in December they will release a new trailer every 6 to 8 months for the next 2 years and then the game will come out

That's how I know gta6 is still a long ways from release, the game won't actually release until Rockstar has given us 4 trailers for the game

Last edited:
Soldato
Gta 6 is the only game I'll preorder.

I've never bought a shark card.

I like the races, so make a lot of money doing them.

Ps. Hope they will release gta 4 on ps4/5 while we're waiting for gta 6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom