GTA trilogy with modern upgrades is confirmed.

Soldato
Everyone who bought this should refund this immediately. Force the -censored- at Rockstar to fix their -censored- and offer it for normal price.

Caporegime
I only played a bit of SA last night and it was fine. It was the lack of music that annoyed me. The game was still playable fine and whilst some of it was a little clunky I still enjoyed it. (Mostly due to gamepad rather than keyboard and mouse)

Only thing I wish they did was make the streets more populated as I am sure it would have been quite easy.

Soldato
£55 isn’t an excessive launch price given how much ‘game’ you should be getting. The mass effect trilogy launched at that price.

However that remaster was spot on and this well isn’t and that’s the main issue.

You could also get mass effect for £30 within a few weeks.

Soldato
Mass effect was just a re-skin and also had been available for a pittance for years.

I was merely pointing out that this launch price is not unusual for for a reskin of 3 old games.

There is a clear difference here though in that this reskin is both buggy and missing content where as mass effect wasn’t.

If it wasn’t a dodgy re-skin, I’d expect people would be happier to pay it.

Three full remakes for £55? That is completely unrealistic. Back in the real world, if they were actually full remakes they would be £50 each.

Hopefully rockstar don’t take a leaf out of blizzard/activisions book and still try to punt their old releases for full price 10 years later. Some of the early COD games are still £lol on steam most of the year.

Soldato
I can't remember last week let alone 20 years ago, lucky git.
never can i but give me a visual clue & it comes right back

yeh still down booked off a long weekend to oh well back to forza 5 & rocket league & others

tbh feel sorry for users with other games on this platform Rockstar should give us all a refund of £15 at least for this **** up

Soldato
For me it was a massive disappointment as missed out on San An and for some reason when it was announced I was thinking the games would be on the GTAV engine.

Even then if was half as good I would have been interested but they have well truly taken the **** here.

Caporegime
This looks awful, game companies are more intrested in ripping folk off than the good years of small dev companies going for fan points. But folk have to be paid, and people will lap this up enough to hire another few hundred devs to make another remake in ten years time.

Soldato
emailed rockstar

Hi,
I want a refund for GTA Definitive edition Trilogy put back into my paypal account.
Reasons
1) unplayable due to your company not foreseeing massive influx
2) not have a decent launcher
3) games not being up to standard for a £55 purchase
4. games are buggy as hell
5) The amount of time you are taking to fix said issue
6) not allowing an OFFLINE game to be playable in OFFLINE mode

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, "rockstar games" used to mean something ,
quality control, excellence, fun, polish, memories,
now you third partied three of your OWN games & did zero quality control your no better than Bethesda a money grabbing low-life on a street corner want another puff. You lost my respect & lost your respect & loyalty of gamers that trusted in "rock star games" your reputation is in tatters.
The only way you will fix this is Quality control the mess of GTA trilogy & release it for all platforms on PC & strip that £55 price tag to £25
Then you maybe equal to the community

Soldato
Go for it :)

However I suspect whoever reads it will probably laugh whilst checking his bank balance :/
most likely, but they need to realise if they pee of the gamers/whales who loved the classic they may lose few hundred thousand shark cards purchases on GTA V/6

they need a good kick in stock prices to care thats for sure

Permabanned
your doing somthing Very wrong got 90-100fps on ultra at 4k on a 3090. lastest drivers make 3x difference

I'm already on the latest drivers, it was borderline unplayable no matter what settings I used.

Posts on their forums complaining about the same thing, so it's not just me... horrible port.

I'll go back to Playing Forza 5 for now... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom