GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yes but the city wasn't exactly as fleshed out as in the later games, with the more modern ones the world is much more immersive imo and you need at least some sense of reality even if it is still totally ott

In london you have a lot of scope for stuff like gangs, stabbings, shootings etc. Not to mention it would be awesome to have the London transport system like the tube and buses :D

+ you get Heart FM :p

There are about ten mentions of San Andreas in this thread, it's set in San Andreas which is California, so why are going mentioning Miami? :p

Sorry for being an idiot :(

Soldato
Desert looks to be there, them machines i guess drills or somit is in the trailer which was seen near the desert part of gta:sa im guessing its there in full just not seen due to time limits in the trailer and somit to keep ppl guessing probably.

The military was hinted at in the 4chan thing which probably means the military base in the desert again.

anticonscience, well their wasnt a real 3D London game for gta but gta 1 in 2d has had a gta:london expansion pack of sorts.

Whilst i agree it be nice to have a new location such as london for a possible spin on The Italian Job from the 60s film with M Caine in I am please that they will return to a much loved SA map/setting.

Soldato
My summary from the trailer is - I like it

Take a game that was very successful (GTA SA) include new characters, story and different areas, update the graphics.

Sounds like it could do well, certainly looks more vibrant colours for sure like Vice was. Very interesting :) high hopes from me

Soldato
Vercetti could be a good shout but my dad came up with a good one:

Donald Love

He did disappear towards the end of GTA3 in Liberty City. Better weather and all that jazz in San Andreas and a chance to be a good guy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom