• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Soldato
Soldato
I made the countdown as it was one of the possible NDA lift times. Normally Nvidia NDAs lif ton Thursdays at 9am EST.

As I said in my OCN thread this time it might be a bit different due to the game24 event. And since the reviews weren't posted it apparently is different.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1513723/various-nvidia-gtx-980-970-reviews-nda-not-lifted-yet

Cheers Alatar, so you think NDA might still end today? Still interested to see all the reviews. I'm def not interested in buying yet though :p

A 980 ti would be nice :)

+1

Something that beats the 780Ti comfortably would be nice. Maybe AMD will bring something out soon..

Soldato
I can't go AMD I got gsync :(:)

Don't worry I'm sure as soon as AMD counter the 980, Nvidia will release the 980 Ti.. It'll just go on and on lol.

I think the 980 is a more interesting card VS the 290X, as performance is better and power consumption is much much less, for those on Titan's or 780 Ti's there is very little reason to get a GTX 980. Hopefully both camps won't wait to long before putting out something better..

The actual Maxwell architecture looks awesome, all that performance from 2000 cores, the bigger cards will be monsters !

Back
Top Bottom