Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

Cow hide and a logo that is basically an advertisement you are not paid for but you in fact paid for it.

I applaud the utter insanity of fashion that fishes for ego. Gets them every time.

Soldato
I see the appeal to be honest. I tend to mostly use cash and as a consequence I'm always worried that people will think i'm poor. If I have clothing with the gucci logo clearly visible then people will probably think more top revenue earner than on the way to wetherspoons.

Man of Honour
I prefer to look poor and stay under everyone's radar (no I'm not rich either). One of my neigbhours mostly drives a 20 year old battered estate. He dresses like an average older retired guy. No-one would give him a second look. What most people don't realise is that his garage is empty but has doors front and back to park his fleet of classic cars and motorbikes in his garden, including an immaculate E-type.

Caporegime
you could probably get a custom made belt with the purest metals and highest quality leather custom made for less

turn up for work with a carbon fibre suit or a nanotube grapheme belt.
guaranteed that your ceo will step down and hand you the reigns

This. We have a hand leather craftsman in the village and he will make you a bespoke, quality leather belt for £125. Will be miles better than any Gucci one.

Soldato
Hi All,

A bit of advice, my Tescos delivery driver just dropped my shopping off and he was wearing a gucci belt Is theres something i need to know about delivery drivers? Should i concider a change of career?

Caporegime
Hi All,

A bit of advice, my Tescos delivery driver just dropped my shopping off and he was wearing a gucci belt Is theres something i need to know about delivery drivers? Should i concider a change of career?
What time did they come? Hope not too early as neighbours may not be happy with you!

Back
Top Bottom