Guild Wars 2

Soldato
really? **** me that was fast, can see a market in that though on this game, because you can trade it for gems, and gems are going to be popular.

Huw

Huw

Associate
BALLS! I just plugged in my serial from the box so that I won't have to do it after my 1-day headstart ends, and now it's given me a slightly different display name (the four digit code is different). I hope I haven't borked my headstart access! :(

Soldato
only cooking atm, and professions are classes on this game btw swarfega, so you might want to stop calling it that to avoid confusion :p

Soldato
BALLS! I just plugged in my serial from the box so that I won't have to do it after my 1-day headstart ends, and now it's given me a slightly different display name (the four digit code is different). I hope I haven't borked my headstart access! :(

I wondered about this, I think the headstart code is good for 5 days after release so will hold off here.

I would raise a support ticket now just to get them to check the headstart code is still active, if you do it today hopefully you will get a response today from my experience

Huw

Huw

Associate
I wondered about this, I think the headstart code is good for 5 days after release so will hold off here.

Aw ****, really? I wouldn't have bothered if I'd known.

I would raise a support ticket now just to get them to check the headstart code is still active, if you do it today hopefully you will get a response today from my experience

Done. Thanks for the advice.

Soldato
We have a guild on Gunnar's Hold, just shout me in game if you want an invite, I'm called Meepsy on my war (main so far). Guilds are still a bit broken so it's only me that can invite so far, I'll be promoting so more can invite asap.

Nice one look forward to joining you tomorrow.

Permabanned
Epic game.

8 solid hours played yesterday.

Only thing I'm not too keen on is loot. I'm level 9 and besides the armour I'm wearing there seems to be nothing to find... Same with weapons. Can literally clear a whole cave of mobs and come out wIth a few bits of scraP.

I'm hoping loot tables get better as you get higher level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom