1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**GUNNAR EYEWEAR IN STOCK NOW!! - PROTECT YOUR EYES!!**

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by OcUK - PREDATOR, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ubiquity

Gangster

Bailey - do you use over-ear headphones at the same time? If so, how is the comfort level?

2. OcUK - PREDATOR

OcUK Staff

I have the Razer FPS Model and use them with SteelSeries Arctis Pro's and they fit fine. Gunnar's are designed to be used with headphones.

"The lightweight frames feature low profile temples for audio headset compatibility." - From the Sales Pack used for setting up the Gunnar Products.

3. Rofflay

Mobster

Blue filter makes the image look crap lol you get this tech on monitors and if you have sore eyes trust me upgrade to 240hz and drop the gimmicky glasses.

I would probably give this a 1 out of 10, indeed i would score it a 0 if it had razer rgb too.

4. Bailey

OcUK Staff

I do occasionally and for me they are comfortable and fine :)

Thanks

5. 8 Pack

OcUK Staff

For me also fine..............

6. ubiquity

Gangster

Thanks for the respones - the Razer FPS with Onyx frame does look rather tasty ;)

Need to get these for the next lan party!

7. OcUK - PREDATOR

OcUK Staff

It really doesn't do that much to the image colour and if its that much of an issue, get the clear lenses. Regardless of what program you use to reduce blue light using your monitor, it wont remove screen glare. which is what causes the burning and stinging sensation in your eyes. That is where the Gunnars come in. I sit infront of a screen for roughly 11 hours a day. Since using the gunnars, I dont suffer with eye strain or dry eyes. And yes, before you ask, i've been using F.lux, the built in windows 10 settings and Optifine (still had sore, dry eyes after using them)

8. Bailey

OcUK Staff

No problem at all, I would seriously consider getting a pair :)

Bailey

9. ADP

Gangster

I've recently bought some of these glasses just over a week ago before Overclockers started selling them, they definitely do reduce the eye strain that I was suffering with. I first heard about these glasses years ago but only just gave them ago.

This video convinced me to try them. Very good explanation about the difference between Blue light filter glasses and Computer glasses:

10. D1craig

Wise Guy

When I turn blue light off on my phone I find myself falling asleep lol. I wouldn’t want that whilst gaming.