Gym Rats Festive and New Years Meet - 12th January 2013

Soldato
it is, but our circumstances are such that my other half has pretty much looked after our little one for the last 5 years. Shes a child minder working from home so before going to school the pair of them hardly ever spent any time a part, and so weekends are sort of a break for the wife as i am home and can look after our daughter. Add to this that my wife doesnt really have a social life, so never gets the oppurtunity to "take" as it were, and it makes it all the harder justifying "swanning off" for a day with "a bunch of strangers from the internet"

If i can get my old dear to have our daughter for the day then i am pretty much good to go, as then we both get a break.

Its all about being fair, and to be honest, i definatly get the good end of the deal 95% of the time, so i cant really complain.

My wife doesnt just look after 1 or 2 kids, she child minds from 7:30am to 6:30pm and looks after 3 to 20 kids at once, on top of her motherly duties, taking little one to school, picking her up, making the lunch boxes etc

If she was a stay at home mum, or only worked part time etc the fairness of me coming or not would be gauged much differntly, everyones circumstances are different, these are mine ;)

Last edited:
Permabanned
it is, but our circumstances are such that my other half has pretty much looked after our little one for the last 5 years. Shes a child minder working from home so before going to school the pair of them hardly ever spent any time a part, and so weekends are sort of a break for the wife as i am home and can look after our daughter. Add to this that my wife doesnt really have a social life, so never gets the oppurtunity to "take" as it were, and it makes it all the harder justifying "swanning off" for a day with "a bunch of strangers from the internet"

If i can get my old dear to have our daughter for the day then i am pretty much good to go, as then we both get a break.

Its all about being fair, and to be honest, i definatly get the good end of the deal 95% of the time, so i cant really complain.

This all sounds like you have been carefully and successfully conditioned over a number of years. Bravo Mrs Syla5 you have him right where you want him and he doesnt even know it!

Soldato
This all sounds like you have been carefully and successfully conditioned over a number of years. Bravo Mrs Syla5 you have him right where you want him and he doesnt even know it!

:p

to be fair, you dont know all the things i have been able to do over the years to make a judgement like that.

Back
Top Bottom