Gym Rats Festive and New Years Meet - 12th January 2013

Soldato
Please put me on the reserve list for this. If LiE is still happy giving me a lift, I a pretty certain I have just arrange for my mum to have our daughter from Friday might to Saturday so my other half can enjoy a day of peace :)

Soldato
Looking at the challenges, I'm not going to be great, as I haven't been to the gym since November...so apologies in advance to the team who end up stuck with me!

Squats will probably be my strongest on the first challenge (hopefully!). Max is 120kg on dead lifts and I can only manage 80kg on the bench press for 5 reps!

But I'm just as much at the Festive and New Years Gym Rats Meet to see what I can still lift and for the social aspect and banter :D

Cheers,

David

Soldato
OT - Gamefreak, your in Luton? Which gym?

I was in Fitness First near Dunstable - but they closed down. So I've been focusing on just running since November 2012.

I'll be joining the Pure Gym who are taking over to take advantage of their £15 joining fee and £10.99/monthly fee. They should be opening in February 2013 and it is 24 hours. Though I expect it to be packed at peak times but it's not on a contract.

Cheers,

David

Back
Top Bottom