Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Caporegime
Sorry guys im on the not coming train too, brasso after christmas and a trip to america last nov, barely covering my bills this month so 200 mile drive/meal/drinks/hotel just isnt gonna happen. Do one later in the year im all over it its rare that im (this) poor.

That sucks :(

On the plus side I have time to make progress so you don't want to murder me for not eating :p

Man of Honour
OP
Awesome :)

I'd like to do it more often, but when you do it too often, people start not going as it doesn't become such an event anymore, but 6 months is about right :)

Caporegime
Awesome :)

I'd like to do it more often, but when you do it too often, people start not going as it doesn't become such an event anymore, but 6 months is about right :)

I was going to say this...

May be worth doing it on a 'as and when basis'. I'd be up to hopefully doing one every so often (Especially after I actually meet everyone - This being my first meet) I just wouldn't want it to be too 'often' :)

Caporegime
I'll definitely make the next one :) I'll have to do the bench press challenge by myself to see how I compare with you guys.

I'm not even contemplating it :o

I could probably do 60 (if its 60?) for a couple...My current routine isn't up to 60kg yet anyway so I haven't done it for a while

Soldato
Wish I could come join you guys. Reading 'YEA BUDDY!!' in this thread makes me wanna drop down and start benching my desk! The 7th would've worked for me.

My last weekend at home before I jet off to a 3 week trip to Cape Town for work, so I'm taking the girlfriend to Monkey World in Dorset as she loves the TV show and want to see the real thing now :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom