Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Man of Honour
I'll spot you nice and tight ;)

I'm generally dead, but will have thursday and friday off training so will be happy to do most things, probably won't be touching deads though... a bit of back/chest action would be good, but always up for some leg training! :D

Associate
Delvis have you arranged how you are getting to the meet now? I am thinking about possibly going. I would have to drive through bucks. Not 100%, just wondering if you fancied splitting fuel if I can go?

Caporegime
Delvis have you arranged how you are getting to the meet now? I am thinking about possibly going. I would have to drive through bucks. Not 100%, just wondering if you fancied splitting fuel if I can go?

I'm intending to go yes, where exactly are you coming from?

I drive like an old granny so i'll be leaving at the crack of dawn probably :o Hate not having enough time the other side

Associate
From Essex. I was thinking I might drive through and pick you up. Split the fuel from yours 50/50. I have to crunch some numbers first before I can confirm though.

Caporegime
Fair game.

See how things add up. If it's easier for you to go direct I wouldn't worry, i've got it in my head that i'm driving now anyway (Even if I HATE driving in Birmingham)

It will be my mental warm-up hour :p

Man of Honour
OP
Delvis, I'm willing to put money on your absence on Saturday :(

Everyone of your posts seems to contain phrases that avoid you committing to go :p

I hope you do though mate

Back
Top Bottom