Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Man of Honour
OP
Was absolutely awesome, I loved it and we definitely definitely have to do it again

The gym made it awkward to do anything decent as it was so cramped even when quiet, but what we did do, I had a blast. Saw Wills set a new PB on his bench, and he definitely has a lot more room left to up that number, made 75kg look easy. We saw the anabolic eyepatch and mane, and what an awesome sight it was, and it was just all round good fun

And the chat around the table at Nandos fit in with the theme of the day and provided much entertainment. The term "dribbler" was introduced and caused me to laugh lots on the way home.

You're all awesome, and I have to say, all of you looked like you belonged in that gym, some seriously impressive lifts/physiques :)

Soldato
Lol'd so hard at 'this isn't the most pc story ever' and comes straight out with calling someone a dribbler. You dont say!

Awesome day, would be great to find somewhere slightly less hardcore next time so we can mess about a bit. Was nice to do some serious lifting but didn't feel right to start bicep curling with the mane in there!
Next time i definitely need more food though, half chicken and 2 sides wasn't enough :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
lol ^ was a great meet thanks 4 organising Steedie! Also good to meet you other chaps ;)

Less scary venue next time pls ;) though I did have a changing room all to myself :D

Nandos was lush too...still can't move :o

BB x

Man of Honour
Whole chicken's where it's at! :D

Thanks Steedie for organising - it was a fantastic get together. What a great bunch of guys you all are! Cannot wait for the next get together! Will try and get the pics uploaded ASAP.

Such a laugh, and it's great banter as we're all very much on the same level too. So good to meet you all, and see Steedie again. If you want help with organising the next one (maybe with overnight stay?) then give us a shout :)

All the photos posted don't do all of you justice, have got to say you all looked like you knew what a gym was about! Even you Delvis despite not being as "regular" yet - you did brilliantly from what I saw - keep it up mate :)

Caporegime
Thanks Freefaller, means a lot, hopefully will have packed some size on by the next meet and look half decent! :)

Shame me and Milgo came a bit late, still had more in me :( I will certainly be doing hang cleans now as well. Awesome to meet everyone and you also Brighton didn't even realise you was coming.

Here's to the next meet!

Associate
Yep today was nice :) cool to meet everyone, although I am sure you were thinking who is this guy. I need to post more and lurk less.

Delvis and I were a bit annoyed we got there late. Would have been nice to spend more time in there with you lot. Will work on my squat form some more and post up a video. Thanks for the tips freefaller. Would have been nice to get some deadlift critique too.

I think my flexibility in that department is still pretty pants.

Thanks go to Steedie for sorting it all out.

Back
Top Bottom