Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Permabanned
damn right i am

lol

i think those of us with 120+ bench and over 90kg bodyweight will have significant advantage but there is clearly a fitness component which makes me think lie may be in pole if FF is being honest about his current level

Associate
I'd love to come but I just realized I'm going skiing on the 14th, and I'm not even back in the UK on the 7th :(

I'd love to come if this gets moved on the 28th or something, but it seems unlikely so hope you guys have fun.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
We can do squat challenge as well? We don't want to come off as a bunch of bench press monkeys. 10 people crowed round a bench will look hilarious!

PAz

PAz

Soldato
had a quick go at the bench thing, did chest the other day still very sore got 30 out and was hurting pretty bad so 40 is my estimate with all that man pressure #excited now

Told you its good fun :p

We've done it with push press as well (60kg), though that can really put some pressure on your back if not careful.

I'll try and make the 14th depending how early you guys plan on training.

Man of Honour
Told you its good fun :p

We've done it with push press as well (60kg), though that can really put some pressure on your back if not careful.

I'll try and make the 14th depending how early you guys plan on training.

How many did we rep out with the keg when we did our strongman meet?

I'm going to send an email through to them today to see if they are cool with 10 or so people turning up as a group

Good call. :)

Back
Top Bottom