Halifax grooming gang members lose sentence appeal.

Soldato
But then you would be like them, it's an age old argument, eye for an eye. You wouldn't be swanning off to live it Florida under that system.

Soldato
OP
But then you would be like them, it's an age old argument, eye for an eye. You wouldn't be swanning off to live it Florida under that system.

Why would I be like them?
Did I rape children? No. So again how am I like this scum?

And one person in the US was given a choice. Life in prison or surgical castration. Guess which one he picked ;)
The US already use chemical castration.

Soldato
Why would I be like them?
Did I rape children? No. So again how am I like this scum?

And one person in the US was given a choice. Life in prison or surgical castration. Guess which one he picked ;)
The US already use chemical castration.

Is it not lynch mob mentality?

Soldato
No.
If it was they would have been kicked\beaten up by now.
So what do you call the "mentality" of this bunch of scum?

Deprived no doubt. But are they products of the system, how did they get into this state in the first place...

Associate
So how does any human end up in the state where they are raping teenage girls, we are going back to basics again, were they born like this, did something trigger it off or other.

By being raised in a sexually repressed culture that treats woman as second class citizens and non-believer women as human garbage to be abused and spit on.

Soldato
By being raised in a sexually repressed culture that treats woman as second class citizens and non-believer women as human garbage to be abused and spit on.

I get what your saying, so if you were raised in that kind of envirnoment you could likely do the same?

Associate
Who's knows, if I was raised in that culture I wouldn't have the same values , ethics and beliefs that I have today.

As its been frequently pointed out, no one suggests there isn't also white, black, Asian etc rapists and abusers, what makes these cases different is the communal nature of large groups of males coming together to systematically rape teenage girls outside of their community whilst the community at large turned a blind eye. That's cultural rather than an individuals propensity towards criminality.

Back
Top Bottom