Halo Infinite

Man of Honour
It's been mentioned in the Series S/X thread but not in here as far as I can see. Rumours and leaks indicate this is being released in some fashion tonight in alignment with the 20th anniversary event, starting at 1800 GMT. Could be worth a watch if you're hyped.

Soldato
It's been mentioned in the Series S/X thread but not in here as far as I can see. Rumours and leaks indicate this is being released in some fashion tonight in alignment with the 20th anniversary event, starting at 1800 GMT. Could be worth a watch if you're hyped.

Halo Infinite MP is now available.

Soldato
This is addictive and a lot fun so far, runs great in performance mode too can't believe it's running on a console. As a long term battlefield fan and someone who has only played through all the Halo games this year I can say I won't be buying 2042. Between this and Forza that's my game time consumed

Soldato
Love the game - actually enjoying both keyboard and mouse or gamepad depending on mood.
There are a few things to sort out but it's a) a BETA b) gonna be a constantly evolving offering

Really need to rethink the XP system for unlocks because people are losing their heads over it - I'm not too fussed.
Hopefully see the roll out of a proper service record
Playlists will come in time I am sure
I'd say that non ranked should allow for input specific play

Man of Honour
Love the game - actually enjoying both keyboard and mouse or gamepad depending on mood.
There are a few things to sort out but it's a) a BETA b) gonna be a constantly evolving offering

Really need to rethink the XP system for unlocks because people are losing their heads over it - I'm not too fussed.
Hopefully see the roll out of a proper service record
Playlists will come in time I am sure
I'd say that non ranked should allow for input specific play

Actually this is not in beta anymore.

The XP system should have no impact on adults as it only affects cosmetics and adults should have grown out of caring about things like that.

I agree that every move should allow blocking of mouse users, but at least I can universally block PC users. Allow the 3 hoppers they originally had planned for every game mode.

The game is missing a lot of great options from MCC. I would really like to see the return of the game mode pool selection options return, and FFA is completely missing.

There are still some dumb implementation decisions that I can see such as no team damage in unranked and a lack of team mate collisions across the board.

Soldato
Actually this is not in beta anymore.

The XP system should have no impact on adults as it only affects cosmetics and adults should have grown out of caring about things like that.

I agree on the XP system but it will lose player count over it in time

It is still in BETA.

On behalf of the entire Halo Infinite team, and in celebration of Halo’s 20th anniversary, I am very happy to announce that your Spartan journey begins… today! Sincerest thanks to the entire Halo community for your support, passion, and feedback. This day belongs to all of you. Whether you’ve been part of the community from the beginning or are joining with us today, welcome! Please read on or jump directly to the Halo Infinite multiplayer beta download links HERE.

Why is this release a beta? Our previous Multiplayer Technical Previews went a long way to battle-testing our services and infrastructure. But as we prepare for a significant increase in the number of players jumping into Halo Infinite on launch day, December 8th, we want to ensure all our systems are good-to-go. While you may experience some bumps and bugs during this beta period, it does mark the official start of Halo Infinite Season 1, with all day-one maps and modes enabled as well as the full Season 1 Battle Pass. This means all the Battle Pass and customization items you earn or purchase during the beta will stay with you after December 8th.

Back
Top Bottom