Halo (TV Series)

Soldato
muaWv6O.png

Not for me. Just like Peakcock did with the new Ted series, Paramount+ flew an ssd to me to watch the second series.

Caporegime
Only seen the first one but thought it was pretty good. Special effects have improved, the whole scene before the credits looked fantastic. I think Joseph Morgan is a good addition to the cast, always liked him. They've changed a few things based on feedback it seems (most notably Cortana's appearance, I like the appearance but it's sad that they recast her physical actor in the process) It probably won't appeal to those that didn't like season 1 but as a Halo fan I'm still enjoying it.

Man of Honour
I didn't hate it but I don't have high hopes for it so far, definitely could have been improved a lot.

As above fairly easy watching so I'll give season 2 a few more episodes probably to see how it pans out.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I see they changed the actor for Cortana. Same voice but different in appearance.

Last edited:
Soldato
I see they changed the actor for Cortana. Same voice but different in appearance.
Seen some poeple say that...but we havnt seen Cortana yet, she was taken away and stored, thats not Cortana we have seen so far I think, just something the Oni have made to spy and keep track on him. You watched Chief trying to change her appearance to make it look more like her.

Soldato
Enjoyed the first 15 minutes of s2, felt the closest to the Halo games in a while then we cut straight to MC in the shower, no doubt to stick the middle finger up at all the people who complained about seeing 'more' of MC than they hoped in s1.

Caporegime
Seen some poeple say that...but we havnt seen Cortana yet, she was taken away and stored, thats not Cortana we have seen so far I think, just something the Oni have made to spy and keep track on him. You watched Chief trying to change her appearance to make it look more like her.
That was episode 1, Cortana is in episode 2

Caporegime
We haven't even seen the Halo yet, never mind the Flood or 343 Guilty Spark. I'm hoping Season 2 will end in a cliffhanger of the Ship leaving warp and through the viewscreen/windows the halo and the Monks chanting will start, then fade to black.

Back
Top Bottom