Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Soldato
Ahh wicked, only 7.6 miles from my house, so if the weather aint bad ill take a cycle down and meet you all for lunch. What time are you likely to be getting there?

Soldato
OP
I am going to phone the pub tomorrow to warn them that we are coming and ask for a rough menu and prices.

SoliD said:
Ahh wicked, only 7.6 miles from my house, so if the weather aint bad ill take a cycle down and meet you all for lunch. What time are you likely to be getting there?

We will probably be there between about 12 and 1 so if you aim to get there about 12:30 it should be fine :)

Associate
Evening ladies and gents, I have a question to ask.

I have managed to secure a DV cam for the day of the meet. Talking on irc there have been points raised concerning the visibility of faces / number plates on the vid.

Now, MrMatteh and I are going to try and find a way of the plates being blurred before the vid is realeased, but the vid shall be on private release anyway.

My first question is, shall i bring the DV cam at all?

And secondly, If I do bring the cam, who is happy for the release of the vid privatly with the plates blurred?

Chars :)

Soldato
F355 said:
I am going to phone the pub tomorrow to warn them that we are coming and ask for a rough menu and prices.

We will probably be there between about 12 and 1 so if you aim to get there about 12:30 it should be fine :)

ahh cool, might head down a bit early, try see one of my friends and or hang about waiting for you guys to turn up. find some trails for the way home.

Soldato
OP
Take the cam and just edit out the plates. I can't see how having the plates in makes much difference, as long as it doesn't show anything dodgy :D

Don
MrMatteh said:
certain people are worried about the resale value of their cars if they are seen to be in convoy with 'less prestigious' cars ;)

The resale value of some certain BMWs will be hampered by their owners already ;) If I were to buy a nice Bimmer I wouldn't buy it from someone in their early 20s :D

Man of Honour
Are you saying my car will have a resale value after I've chavved it up and taken it past 200,000 miles in the next 6 years? :o

Don
[TW]Fox said:
Are you saying my car will have a resale value after I've chavved it up and taken it past 200,000 miles in the next 6 years? :o

Hmm... you make a good point :D I'll up the chocolate offer to 1 Mars bar and a milky way...

[Edit] Or even swap you an old Citroen ZX!!
[Edit 2] When the hell did I become a wise guy?!?

Soldato
Nozzer said:
Cool, a short hop over to Goodwood and the A286 for my route home
icon14.gif

Wouldn't mind convoying up to Goodwood with you if thats alright, its not far from Liphook. Have you got anything planned there?

Ben

Soldato
Just thought I'd vent my frustration at the latest local weather report for my area on Friday - rain :mad:

I'd even booked the day off work partly to clean my scraped car!

Suspended
-westy- said:
Wouldn't mind convoying up to Goodwood with you if thats alright, its not far from Liphook. Have you got anything planned there?

Ben
Nothing on as far as I know, I just know the A286 back to the A3/Guildford from there and it's a brilliant road.

Back
Top Bottom