Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Caporegime
Just met with PMKeates again, to sort out a meeting place for saturday morning, we will get going at 7 so will meet the convoy probably even get there early and wait for the convoy. You won't miss us.

Soldato
Phate said:
Just met with PMKeates again, to sort out a meeting place for saturday morning, we will get going at 7 so will meet the convoy probably even get there early and wait for the convoy. You won't miss us.

Nice one.

my 1.6 vs your 1.6? :p

Don
Me and the other half will be there tomorrow :D Although we are seeing a house in Basingstoke @ 9:30am so 'might' be running a little late depending on the M3 traffic. No doubt I can catch you London runners on the way down though..

Caporegime
Nozzer, what are the chances of a passenger ride in the lotus. Even though I dislike them, I'm curious as to what they go like :D

Also to the convoy I'm bringing a video camera, if anyone with a passenger can film bits of the convoy? Would be good.

Also Sirrel Squirrel is going to give me a few tapes and will happily edit and make a video, he wants lots of footage. so its just more excuses for doing burnouts, driving stupidly, and slagging off fox's car :D ;)

Caporegime
ci_newman said:
Its dried up in Reading now, so I can only imagine its moving south-wards.

Gives me a chance to clean the '2 :D Needs a good hoovering though...

Same for mine, the inside is getting cleared out, so much crap in there like receipts and stuff i just chuck its shocking how much is actually in there.

The outside isnt getting cleaned though, it'll be filthy by the time i get to you guys and the day is over

Suspended
Phate said:
so its just more excuses for doing burnouts, driving stupidly, and slagging off fox's car :D ;)
Sorry I missed this. I don't mean to sound like a snob, but I won't be hanging around if people start driving like idiots/doing donuts in public car parks.
icon13.gif

Don
Nozzer said:
I thought the wink was for Fox's car :o

Don't worry, I'm of the midset that if people start acting like **** then I wont wait around but of the previous meets I've been to, people have generally behaved :D

With the wet weather, i'll be taking it nice and steady with you too... Still learning the 'sliding' characteriscs of my car :o

I think there will have to be a fair amount of playful jest in Fox's direction, not for any special reason mind you.. O, and Mike... no doing burnout's in PC World's carpark again :p

Back
Top Bottom