Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
My only thoughts on this whole thing is that its very early! I am going to be half dead on the way down.

Saturday mornings should not exist :p

Soldato
OP
My car passed the MOT :D and the weather is looking good for tomorrow, thank goodness :D *wipes brow*

Just need to give the car a quick clean now :)

Suspended
I drove mine in the rain, if that counts
icon14.gif

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
F355 said:
What is Saturday morning? ;)

It is fairly early, but don't worry if you get there a bit later. :)

What time are you lot going to be leaving the car park? 10:30 is going to be a push!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I have friends staying tonight when we come in, it'll be a battle to get some of them out by the 9:45 that im gonna have to leave by in order to get there for 10:30. Plus ive gotta have a bath and stuff :p

Pathetic i know, but hey, i am lazy :cool:

Soldato
OP
Jez said:
What time are you lot going to be leaving the car park? 10:30 is going to be a push!
I am not exactly sure, until everyone has arrived I suppose. We will probably still be there upto about 11:30.

Don
F355 said:
I am not exactly sure, until everyone has arrived I suppose. We will probably still be there upto about 11:30.

Well, I aim to be there for 10:30(ish) but if it starts peeing it down I shan't be standing around waiting :p

Has anyone in the main party got a spare free O2 sim that they can slap into a spare mobile for the day? Just in case anyone gets seperated or running really late! It only needs to be able to receive incoming text messages / calls but I'm mighty against posting my normal mobile number on the web ;)

Don
Hmm... I stand an even bigger chance of catching you on the M3 now... I need to know which cars I'm looking out for :D And no, I shan't be sticking a huge 'OcUK' poster in the back window :p

Soldato
ci_newman said:
Neither Bournemouth nor Aberwhatsitsname is that far from Soton! Go on, stretch the '2s legs ;)

Hedge End is about 20 mins from my house near Bournemouth. It's about 4 hours and 40 minutes from Aber though, which is where i am now :p

Soldato
ci_newman said:
Has anyone in the main party got a spare free O2 sim that they can slap into a spare mobile for the day? Just in case anyone gets seperated or running really late! It only needs to be able to receive incoming text messages / calls but I'm mighty against posting my normal mobile number on the web ;)

Just swap mobile numbers with a few people via email/MSN ;)

If anybody wants mine, just ask :)

Back
Top Bottom