Hannspree HG324QJB 32" 1440p 144hz Adaptive Sync

Associate
I have the same issue with the constant frame counter which is annoying. I have emailed them about this to see if they need it to be sent to them or if there is a workaround.

UPDATE - For those having issues with frame rate in top right hand corner after turning on free-sync it can easily be fixed by turning the power off to your monitor and on again, this will make it dissapear. However if you press any buttons once on it will once again appear, forcing a restart once more. Its not a perfect solution but honestly its better than an RMA just to get firmware updated. I rarely touch the options so cant see this being much of a major issue.

Last edited:
Associate
I have this issue and turning it off and on again doesn't make it go away.
What an utterly stupid design flaw having a very visible FPS counter that you can't hide without a firmware update that requires a RTM to install.
Not practical for me as I've had the monitor for over a year now so no longer have the packaging and don't really want to be without a monitor for an unknown period of time.

Associate
Having some issues with the screen. These lines in the bottom mostly happen when the screen is cold, after 5 minutes it's all gone by the time it heats up. Or even if I turn the screen off and on it goes away. It does not come back after once is gone/screen is warm.
The warranty team got back to me pretty fast, but I can't stay without a screen for 15 days (maybe more depending on what's the problem etc) and can't afford any other screen right now.

2Io3LtF.jpg wWvuG7H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom