Har far are we from proper sex robots?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

10 years I say before it might actually be viable in that you could actually have conversations etc and facial expressions.

Why would you need to have a conversation with a sex robot? As long as long as it understood instructions like "touch your toes" then you're golden :D:D:D:D

I think what people are getting at is that with advances in AI it's possible that we could end up with companions that fulfil more than just physical needs.

More than physical needs? All the "conversation, feelings, companionship" is just baggage men have to put up with to satisfy physical needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Perhaps they will configure the Menstruation cycle to be triggered if the battery gets low? You know to make it more life like, uncooperative, unresponsive to sexual advances.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I suppose that's two more instructions to be added to the list. OCUK should collate them all into one post for the robot makers :D:D:D:D:D

Soldato
Perhaps future sex robots will include factory installed biometric security. Only the owner with the correct key will be able to use it.

I can see them eventually becoming a trophy or display piece to show off in the real world, and at that point they will need sensors to detect third party sexual harassment.

Associate
Could be handy, someone steals your sex robot & tries to use it. It removes a certain part of you when you insert it. :eek:
Just takes that one time though, when the robot doesn't quite detect your DNA & ouch!

Soldato
Perhaps future sex robots will include factory installed biometric security. Only the owner with the correct key will be able to use it.

I can see them eventually becoming a trophy or display piece to show off in the real world, and at that point they will need sensors to detect third party sexual harassment.
#metoo

Caporegime

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I was referring to the fact that current sexbots will only really fulfil physical needs. If you want to extrapolate then go ahead but that's not what I meant to imply.

I actually worded response incorrectly. Edited for clarification.

Back
Top Bottom