Har far are we from proper sex robots?

Man of Honour
Been discussing this with the gf and she would class having sex with a robot as cheating, however I wouldn't.

We've agreed to disagree but undoubtedly this discussion will resume as the tech advances!
Would she consider masturbation with one of her toys as cheating?

Soldato
Would she regard using a Fleshlight as cheating?
#asimisright

That was my exact question. Her response was pointing at the drawer where "Jenna" is kept and saying "what has that got that I haven't got?"

My counter argument was "what has the rampant rabbit got that I haven't got?" and pointing at the drawer containing it.

Her response was "It's glittery".

Soldato
What do they do when not being used, do they perform other functions or do they lie / kneel there waiting to be abused! Or can they clean and cook?

Otherwise misses night still be required.

Soldato
Its impossible to have a sex robot. I cannot stress how vital it is to be aware of this.

Sex is a verb, short for sexual intercourse, an act in which a male human's organ is inserted into female human's organ for purposes of reproduction.

Frictional stimulation of sex organs for purposes of pleasure is not sexual intercourse, it is masturbation. These are ****-robots, not sex robots.

The word "sex" is being used to glamorise the robots and attract sales by deluding silly men into thinking they're actually having sex lol, when in reality they are just ****ers using a glorified fleshlight.

Ah the old bill Clinton defence..... 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman' ..... Because a bit of oral isn't for 'for the purposes of reproduction' (actually more accurately procreation as sex doesn't 'reproduce' either parent and reproduction also includes asexual reproduction but I digress......

Didn't fly with Clinton when he lied to the world (he should have been impeached) and good luck to any man who wants to suggest 'its not sex if it isn't for procreation' when caught out with another woman or indeed a sex/masturbation robot in an act 'not for reproduction'

Soldato
Its impossible to have a sex robot. I cannot stress how vital it is to be aware of this.

Sex is a verb, short for sexual intercourse, an act in which a male human's organ is inserted into female human's organ for purposes of reproduction.

Frictional stimulation of sex organs for purposes of pleasure is not sexual intercourse, it is masturbation. These are ****-robots, not sex robots.

The word "sex" is being used to glamorise the robots and attract sales by deluding silly men into thinking they're actually having sex lol, when in reality they are just ****ers using a glorified fleshlight.

Nope.

NOUN
  • 1mass noun (chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

Including, not limited too. If your going to be a pedant, at least be right :p

Hope EA doesn't release one, imagine the dlc and microtransactions!

Caporegime
So stealing jobs is ok, just as long as it doesn't affect me?
I fail completely to understand the concept of jobs being "stolen".

Throughout history people have been made surplus to requirements by automation and technology. The use of the word "steal" is purely emotive and entirely wide of the mark.

Employers no longer needing your labour =/= employers "stealing" anything from you. You just don't have a job.

Heck if you get made redundant does that mean your former employer has "stolen" your future wages? I'm really struggling here :p

Now I'm not saying people losing their employment is not a problem. Of course it is. But it's not the employer's "fault" and nobody is having anything "stolen". This kind of thing is a societal problem that we all need to fix. Esp in future when many more people will be made redundant because of technological progress.

I purely object to the word "stolen" being used, is all ;)

Back
Top Bottom