Har far are we from proper sex robots?

Man of Honour
I just think of her off Humans

sexrobot.jpg

Soldato
I wonder what the 2nd hand market will like?
Do they need new sphincter valves after a few years of abuse,?

Last edited:
Caporegime
More than physical needs? All the "conversation, feelings, companionship" is just baggage men have to put up with to satisfy physical needs.
Going to assume you're joking ;)

Men are not immune to forming attachments or needing companionship. This is known most acutely by those who have none.

Soldato
Its impossible to have a sex robot. I cannot stress how vital it is to be aware of this.

Sex is a verb, short for sexual intercourse, an act in which a male human's organ is inserted into female human's organ for purposes of reproduction.

Frictional stimulation of sex organs for purposes of pleasure is not sexual intercourse, it is masturbation. These are ****-robots, not sex robots.

The word "sex" is being used to glamorise the robots and attract sales by deluding silly men into thinking they're actually having sex lol, when in reality they are just ****ers using a glorified fleshlight.

Caporegime
Couple of thoughts.

1. Not sure the impact on birth rates will be that pronounced. It won't change people's basic biological urge to reproduce and further their line.

2. As long as these sex bots don't dump in the ensuite then leave the door open, or flush tampons down the loo thereby blocking the soil pipe, I'm in.

Soldato
Been discussing this with the gf and she would class having sex with a robot as cheating, however I wouldn't.

We've agreed to disagree but undoubtedly this discussion will resume as the tech advances!

Back
Top Bottom