Hardest three footballers ever

Associate
Stuart Pearce must be up there.. anyone who gets nutted full on in the face on the pitch and stands there laughing at the guy who did it deserves the accolade!

also vinnie n duncan ferguson i agree with. in todays game though.. Drogbas a beast.. when hes not rolling around pretending to be hurt, Gerrard seems a bit daft in the head, andddddd.... Carlos Puyol.. the guys just looks like someone you wouldnt **** with

FULLY star out any swearing.

Man of Honour
Wasn't there some Polish keeper at Celtic who beat a few people up once?

The most famous (and possibly only) Polish goalkeeper they've had recently is Artur Boruc - he might have been a bit mental but he didn't beat anyone up as far as I know. He did get himself in a fair bit of trouble for winding up Rangers fans and making religious symbols to do so though.

Caporegime
I'm sure I heard a story about him helping a pregnant lady who was being mugged? :confused: which in turn saw him beat up two lads.

Could be me going mad mind.

Caporegime
The most famous (and possibly only) Polish goalkeeper they've had recently is Artur Boruc - he might have been a bit mental but he didn't beat anyone up as far as I know. He did get himself in a fair bit of trouble for winding up Rangers fans and making religious symbols to do so though.

THE HOLY GOALIE

Permabanned
I heard the Boruc story as he saw a Polish family getting abused in the middle of Glasgow so he leathered the blokes slinging insults.

Caporegime
I heard the Boruc story as he saw a Polish family getting abused in the middle of Glasgow so he leathered the blokes slinging insults.

Heard it was some pregnant woman and her husband and he was passing in his car (iirc) and saw them in trouble, got out and belted them a few times and drove the couple home?

Associate
Oh that's bs and that video shows how nervous/scared Keane was, and I don't blame him for being scared of viera and in an off the pitch fight Keane would get smashed and you know it.

Don
I think the commentators said he's been sent off 18 times in his career. He was lucky not to have been sent off in the first leg of our tie with Sparta too.

Back
Top Bottom