Hardest three footballers ever

Associate
Evra just seems to have that aura of hard about him. Like he would hurt you and not stop hurting you until you were a jellified mess. There's an undercurrent of something nasty bubbling inside him.

He looks to me like a standard diminutive full back. Nasty isn't a word I'd associate with him, that's for sure.

Caporegime
What about Big Brasilian Adriano? Didn't he punch someone in the face with both fists?

Seem to remember the kid slapped him, then bricked himself when he realised what he'd done and was then floored?

Associate
Shearer was pretty hard for a striker, remember when Keane tried to go for him and Shearer just stood his ground and Keane was held back, you know the "hold me back lads, let me at him" thing

DiCanio just a nutter/head case.

Because Shearer was the bigger man not to fight, even though we would have loved to see Shearer kick the living hell out of Keane.:o

Caporegime
Funny when people say that, he scored in the 8th minute.

And Keane absolute bossed him in midfield, he went missing. Plenty of Arsenal fans I know say the same, scoring proves nothing.

Viera was a Ince type hardman, all in his own mind. Wanting to be the 'guvnor' but actually a pussy.

Keane told him he would see him out on the pitch when he went for him in the tunnel and Viera **** it.

Soldato
In no order:

Julian Dicks
Graeme Souness
Vinnie Jones

However watching the Brazilian domestic league for the first time many years ago was a bit of an eye opener!!

Permabanned
And Keane absolute bossed him in midfield, he went missing. Plenty of Arsenal fans I know say the same, scoring proves nothing.

Viera was a Ince type hardman, all in his own mind. Wanting to be the 'guvnor' but actually a pussy.

Keane told him he would see him out on the pitch when he went for him in the tunnel and Viera **** it.

Spot on.

Zamorano when he played for Inter iirc

Spot on.

In no order:

Julian Dicks

Tough tackler yeah, hard man, not so much.

I've seen Steve Bull kick the **** out of him 2 or 3 times.

Permabanned
Aye you gotta love Ruddock, never the best of footballers but he alway gave his all :D

A bit like an overweight Sunday league footballer that some how found himself playing for Liverpool and Spurs and no one really noticed :D

Associate
Terry isn't 'ard.

Tevez earlier in the season (iirc) had him ****ting bricks, would have eaten Terry's face.

Terry has taken some massive knocks. (Including being kicked unconscious!)

I understand he isn't the most popular and charismatic footballer, but he doesn't appear scared to get stuck in, even in similar situations to when he's been hurt before.

Caporegime
Terry has taken some massive knocks. (Including being kicked unconscious!)

I understand he isn't the most popular and charismatic footballer, but he doesn't appear scared to get stuck in, even in similar situations to when he's been hurt before.

But he'd get killed by some of the players named in this thread :p

He's just a very average footballer who's got big balls and isn't afraid of being mouthy :)

Soldato
But he'd get killed by some of the players named in this thread :p

He's just a very average footballer who's got big balls and isn't afraid of being mouthy :)

Not if the rumours are to be believed :D

I agree though, John Terry should not be mentioned in this thread for any other reason than someone whom genuine hard men might wipe their backside with.

Back
Top Bottom